Sunday, May 22, 2016 a.m. Service

Confidence of the Saved
Rev. Joseph Marshall
I Peter 4:7-11

How do we live the rest of our lives for the will of God?

I.    Armed with Christ's Attitude toward Sin (4:1-3; 7)
                 Pursue Holiness
II.   Armed with Christ's Attitude toward Sinners (4:4-7)
                 Pursue Hope
III.  Armed with Christ's Attitude toward Satan (4:8-11)
                 Pursue Harmony by Loving One Another
          A.  Agape Love is a Fervent Love (8)
          B.  Agape Love is a Forgiving Love (8)
          C.  Agape Love is a Far-Reaching Love (9)
          D.  Agape Love is a Furnishing Love (10-11)

Today's Challenge:
Am I living each day like it is my last?
Am I living for the will of God?
Am I loving people like Jesus loves people?

No comments:

Post a Comment