Sunday, November 8, 2015 a.m. Service

"Peter encourages the early Church to stand firm in the true grace of God"
I Peter 1:3-9
Rev. Joey Marshall

Why must I experience fiery trials?
"Consider it all joy...when you encounter various trials (James 1:2)"
Claim of the Saved..."A Living Hope!"

I.   Trials Prepare Us for Glory (6-7)
          A.  Trials are Distressing
          B.  Trials are Diverse
          C.  Trials are Designated
          D.  Trials are Detained
II.  Trials Publish God's Glory
          A.  Trials Publish a Proven Faith
          B.  Trials Publish a Personal Fellowship
          C.  Trials Publish a Present Freedom

Application Questions
Have I experienced God's Great Salvation?
Am I experiencing "great joy" in the midst of my fiery trials?

No comments:

Post a Comment